Category: CPAP Masks
The Simplicity nasal mask is small, lightweight, and worn just atop the nose, eliminating pressure on the bridge. Patients are free to wear eyeglasses and eliminates airflow to the eyes, which is a leading cause of conjunctivitis. With its innovative design and streamlined construction, Simplicity is ideal for use in the treatment of adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea and for noninvasive ventilation in the home or hospital.
- Exhalation port results in quiet air flow, and its innovative built-in design eliminates the need for additional valves and ports
- 360° swivels at the top and bottom of the tubing allow the tubing to twist more freely as the patient moves
- Mask cushion is made of soft, pliable silicone that gently contours around the tip of the patient's nose to provide a snug seal
- Flexible, lightweight tubing is permanently attached to the mask and connects easiliy to standard circuit tubing
- Stability clip may be attached to sleepwear or to headgear for added support; Velcro tab secures placement of clip on the tubing
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request