Category: CPAP Masks
Complete line of air cushion masks The combination of single and double port masks offers the most extensive line of "no-leak" masks available to the clinician today.
AirSeal anesthesia and respiratory care face masks are durable and effective.
- ISO tubing connections
- Mask ventilation is easy, even with small hands
- 6 sizes of the single port inflated mask
- 3 adult sizes of the double port inflated mask (each with pressure monitoring port)
- Latex Free
- Clear mask cone allows easy visibility for immediate evaluation
- Inflation of cushion is never required
- Hook rings are included
- Size differentiated by color for easy identification
In an environment where quality and consistent performance are essential, AirSeal single and double port masks offer a solution you can count on.
- Sealed bladder insures proper inflation
- Tapered cushion is anatomically designed to allow a proper low pressure seal
- Elevated nose bridge for improved patient comfort
- The contoured design of the mask cone offers ease of use for hand held ventilation therapy
- Ideal for use in both hospital and pre-hospital settings
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request